First All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference “Fuzzy Technologies in the Industry” – FTI-2017 took place on November 14-15, 2017 in Ulyanovsk on the basis of the Ulyanovsk State Technical University.
Conference program >>>
The conference was dedicated to the memory of the outstanding scientist of the XX and early XXI centuries, the father of fuzzy logic Lotfi Zadeh..
Lotfi Zadeh bore the title of Honorary Professor of the Ulyanovsk State Technical University.
- fuzzy models and soft computing;
- machine learning, incl. deep learning;
- knowledge engineering, ontology and knowledge management;
- computational linguistics;
- evolutionary modeling and genetic algorithms;
- modeling of imaginative thinking and cognitive graphics;
- artificial intelligence in robotics;
- methods and technologies for working with Big Data;
- intelligent Internet technologies, Semantic Web;
- Internet of Things & Internet of Everything;
- industrial internet;
- distributed and high-load systems;
- decision support and management systems;
- automation and intellectualization of industrial, transport and energy systems..
Selected papers of the conference FTI-2017 are published in the new issue of the journal “Fuzzy Systems and Soft Computing “(Vol. 12, No. 2, 2017).