The Second International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fuzzy Technologies in the Industry – FTI 2018” will be held on 23-25 October, 2018 in Ulyanovsk on the basis of Ulyanovsk State Technical University.
The purpose of the FTI 2018 conference is to meet representatives of the scientific community and professional software developers to discuss the results of research and applications in the field of artificial intelligence, the exchange of ideas and the establishment of professional ties. It is a forum which will focus on the specific disciplinary research as well as on multi-disciplinary studies. The uniqueness of the FTI is that it gathers researchers from not only technical areas, but also from areas which use the technology.
TOPICS OF THE FTI 2018 CONFERENCE
- Industry 4.0;
- Industrial Internet;
- The distributed and high-loaded systems;
- Automation and intellectualization of industrial, transport and power systems;
- Decision Support and Management Systems
- Internet of Things & Internet of Everything.
The fundamental track:
- Fuzzy models and soft computing;
- Machine learning, including deep learning;
- Knowledge engineering, ontologies and knowledge management;
- Data mining;
- Computational linguistics;
- Evolutionary modeling and genetic algorithms;
- Modeling of figurative thinking and cognitive graphics;
- Artificial intelligence in robotic technology;
- Methods and technologies of operation with big data;
- Intellectual Internet-technologies, Semantic Web.
The organizing committee of a conference invites you to publish works which are of essential scientific interest, are original and earlier unpublished.
All articles are provided in English.
Materials of the FTI 18 conference will be published in the collection of works of a conference and will be placed in electronic library CEUR Workshop Proceedings and indexed in Scopus.
The selected works will be published in a new issue of the journal “Fuzzy systems and soft computing” (the list of HAC).