The second international scientific-practical conference Fuzzy Technologies in the Industry – 2018 (FTI 2018) was held on October 23-25, 2018 at the base of UlSTU.
Results of the conference see here >>>.
Photos from the conference see here >>>.
Proceedings of the conference in CEUR Workshop Proceedings here >>>
All papers are indexed in SCOPUS.
TOPICS OF THE FTI 2018 CONFERENCE
- Industry 4.0;
- Industrial Internet;
- The distributed and high-loaded systems;
- Automation and intellectualization of industrial, transport and power systems;
- Decision Support and Management Systems
- Internet of Things & Internet of Everything.
The fundamental track:
- Fuzzy models and soft computing;
- Machine learning, including deep learning;
- Knowledge engineering, ontologies and knowledge management;
- Data mining;
- Computational linguistics;
- Evolutionary modeling and genetic algorithms;
- Modeling of figurative thinking and cognitive graphics;
- Artificial intelligence in robotic technology;
- Methods and technologies of operation with big data;
- Intellectual Internet-technologies, Semantic Web.
The organizing committee of a conference invites you to publish works which are of essential scientific interest, are original and earlier unpublished.
All articles are provided in English.
Materials of the FTI 18 conference will be published in the collection of works of a conference and will be placed in electronic library CEUR Workshop Proceedings and indexed in Scopus.
The selected works will be published in a new issue of the journal “Fuzzy systems and soft computing” (the list of HAC).